Saturday, August 21, 2010

On a scale of 1 to 10.

Mama plays these sick mind games, like: "On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you feeling?" We grunt and groan, and play along.

Thursday, I was low like a 3.4 or so. Friday, I handled the personnel conflict I had been avoiding all week so I was sailing at a 7.35. I don't totally regret taking my job because I have finally realized that God has a plan and I was meant to learn from this opportunity so when something better comes along, I can appreciate it for all its worth.

Other realizations of the week:
-Avoiding conflict makes it worse. Handle it professionally and move on.
A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. Proverbs 15:1.

- I am learning to literally take one day at a time because that's all I can do.
Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof. Matthew 6:34

Teaching love and all of mine!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you went up today on the scale!!! I had an awesome day with you today. I'm a pretty good counselor!! On a scale of 1 to 10,how are my counseling skills going? Love you baby!!

    ReplyDelete