Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Is it just me or have you been hearing a lot about Fall weather this year, like more so than other years?

Maybe I am more aware of it because I am not dreading walking campus in sub-zero weather for months upon months. Now I am dreading driving snowy, icy country roads for months upon months. But enough negativity, Nancy.

What I am trying to say is that I am really enjoying this Fall weather. Granted, I do miss rocking hoodies and sweats to class each day -- it was State school what do you expect from me? But, I enjoy how nicely it warms up in the afternoon and cools down in the evening.

Our Fur-baby Jasmine is enjoying the cool weather too. Enjoying the weather... in her new dog pen! This has been months in waiting for me and finally, after I chased the dog deep into the timber, BAREFOOTED, Saturday afternoon, Gardener Guy realized we needed a pen. And a pen he built. J-Baby has spent a lot of time outdoors exploring her new casa. After a few whiny barks in objection, she seems to like it.

How do you take time to savor this beautiful Fall weather before Winter moves in?

Outdoor love and all of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment