Sunday, January 29, 2012

She's (ALMOST) Here!

Since our big baby news... I haven't blogged once. I have been so busy with my new Kindergarten job (that I love!), settling into our new home (that I love!), planning and getting a nursery ready (that I love!) and spending time with Gardener Guy (that I love!) that I haven't taken the time to blog. My apologies!

Lily-Jo Juliette should be here anytime in the next two weeks and I have been trying to document my pregnancy in a memory book.

Here are some photos I have been making Gardener Guy take Sunday mornings:




What I lack in writing, I made up for in pictures this post. More updates to come, (sooner or later).

Baby love and all of mine!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Yippee Diddle! I love seeing the weekly pictures all together and how that little bundle is growing!
    Ya Ya loves her!

    ReplyDelete