Monday, December 6, 2010

In Everything Give Thanks

1 Thessalonians 5:18: In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Thank you Lord for my tire blowing out tonight.
Thank you Lord for having a safe road for me to pull off onto.
Thank you Lord for the nice man who stopped, and keeping away other creeps.
Thank you Lord for canceling my conference today so that rather than being stuck in Independence, MO as planned, I was in a safe rural community.
Thank you Lord for the two new flashlights that I hadn't carried in yet, batteries included!
Thank you Lord for a full tank of gas so that I could sit and wait in a warm car.
Thank you Lord that I had cell phone reception and could call Gardener Guy.
Thank you Lord that Gardener Guy worked in a mechanic shop in his teen years so he knew how to safely change my tire.
Thank you Lord for reminding me to not ask Gardener Guy if he "knew what he was doing."
Thank you Lord for letting Gardener Guy be my hero tonight.
Thank you Lord for the quiet ride home listening for another blowout.
Thank you Lord for my family that will read this and have a good laugh.

Thank you Lord for letting me crawl into bed tonight with Gardener Guy and this day will be over.

Thanksgiving love and all of mine!

2 comments:

  1. You are a good inspirational Christian young lady who got through this day with faith and patience (and a good hubby!)
    I'm proud of you! I will learn from you positive attitude.
    Now about that laptop story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lord...for YOU! Home safe- and while your family IS laughing, we are also very thankful!
    Love,
    Auntie Kisses

    ReplyDelete