Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Different Blue Chair

A picture is worth a thousand words. So since there are about 14,000 words, I will limit mine.

Before and "In Progress" Photos of our 1st Love Shack!
Please tell me you can tell the difference between our Befores, and our "In Progress" right? Ok, whew!

By the way, that is different blue recliner. Scout's honor. Even though I wasn't a Scout, I can give you Scout's honor because I ate 2 whole boxes of Girl Scout cookies in January and February. There I go rambling again.




Apparently, microfiber couches do not photograph well. Like they make us look filthy, but they are clean!



Valentine's gifts from Gardener Guy and Daddy!

Sloppy Joes for dinner!




In Progress love and all of mine!

3 comments:

  1. It looks great and yes, there is a BIG difference....Great Work and enjoy the fruit of your labor. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! The before and afters are fabulous! I think you have found your calling....NO more ESL....now you should do RMO....Room Make Overs. Think GG will go for it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOKS GREAT! You did a wonderful job, you should be very proud! Enjoy your love nest!

    ReplyDelete