Friday, January 7, 2011

Young House Love(r)

Do you read Young House Love?

John and Sherry are a husband and wife blogger team that are DIYing their 2nd home. They are fabulous and funny, and their daughter Clara is just a doll baby.

I love their style and have been working on saving design inspiration photos and projects. Here is their Projects Page. Also, they are all about designing on a dime and saving up for splurges -- just what I need to be reading about!

Don't tell Gardener Guy but I have bookmarked the Baby Business tab in their projects. Hehe.

Young House Love and all of mine!

2 comments:

  1. I will have to check this blog out. My husband and I have just bought an old-new home. It is definitely a DIY project. We are working a little at a time. I hope to post about it in my blog. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Momma likes the idea of a (Grand) Baby Business tab! :0)

    ReplyDelete