Monday, May 3, 2010

Powder Room Pretties

After getting showered with kitchen goodies, I think that our powder room -- oh, who am I kidding, Gardener Guy will refuse to even let me pretend that I have a powder room -- will need to be spruced up!

Daddy has laid the flooring and installed the sink and vanity and faucet. I love the white beadboard, but Gardener Guy is a little bit oblivious to home decor. Mama picked out a lovely brushed nickel light to hang above the sink. The medicine cabinet is still installed, but I will say that it will provide a little extra storage room! I am looking for wall hooks to hang our robes on but I think that above our toilet (there's just no pretty way to describe it, although toilet has to be better than 'stool' as it is affectionately known at our house!) will need some artwork.

I am trying to keep the petite powder room light, fresh and spa like with creams, tans and pinches of chocolate brown. These prints would fit in perfectly!

Here are my top contenders from The Love Shop:
All you need is love.

Keep calm and have faith. Probably my favorite as I am slightly obsessed with "Keep Calm" prints.


There's no place like home. I mean, I do live in Oz-land, and a liiitttllee to close to my 'real' home.

Powder room love and all of mine!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I vote for no place like home! and what else do you need for bath room...??? rugs? soap dish? Have you registered for them???

    ReplyDelete