Friday, May 14, 2010

Private Moment Inspirations

I want to make it up to you for the lack of pictures in the last post!

Here are some inspiration pictures for our Private Moment. Our Photog says that this will be the most private moment of the entire day... this guy knows our family!

Ok enough chatty chat, here are some pics!
(I am REALLY sorry, but I can't find photo credit so I claim no rights to these pictures!)




This one is my favorite!See the excitement in the bride's face?
The nervousness in the groom's?
Loves it.

Gardener Guy doesn't really understand the logistics of these pictures, so I tried to explain to him that the photographer is going to try and capture both of our emotions as we see each other for the first time in our wedding get-up!

Photography love and all of mine!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics, but not as gorgeous as you will be!

    Have a wonderful weekend. I forgot that Naynie has a special hour long ice practice that they are really "ENCOURAGING" the girls to be at. Its smack in the middle of the day, so I'm trying to figure out scheduling. Not sure if I'll see ya walk but, I'm wondering how long festivities will last at Gardner Guy's???
    Will you text me? THanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of the moment...I'm just wondering if the photographer doesn't catch it the first time will you get to give it another shot and just pretend it is the first time? I'm just asking 'cuz you have a lot of me in you and I'm thinking I would want to know...if it was me and if I hadn't have had the world's worst photographer do my wedding pics I would keep doing it over and over 'til I got it the way I wanted it to be...even if I had to photoshop Doc's expression in for him...I mean would anyone really ever know?

    ReplyDelete