Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Please leave a message at the beep.

Beep.

I am productive today.

I am being patient after my interview for the ESL Coordinator job at Prairie View.
I emailed a few principals to keep my name out there in the job market.
I washed my car inside and out. I had a bug cemetery on my front bumper.
I ran a load of dishes.
I made chocolate chip pancakes and cheesy scrambled eggs, for one. Don't ask me about my diet.
I am working on addressing envelopes for invitations. It's going to cost more, and not look as nice, but I'm a "M" so I'm doing it myself.

Tomorrow night, I am going to stuff all the envelopes with those lovely invitations from Auntie J.
Friday they will be in the hands of the United States Postal Service. And, I will be in the hands of my favorite ladies treating me to a bachelorette party!

How lovely is this bridal bouquet?
Via Kiss the Groom.

Random love and all of mine!

3 comments:

  1. I got your grad invitation today in the mail and thought it was your wedding invite and let out a scream and ripped it open... needless to say doc was "stunned, shocked, stupified" actually he just looked up and said "what?"...Anyway I'm still anxiously awaiting the arrival of the invites! and ps...I do love that bouquet...are you leaning toward that design?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH what I would have paid to hear and witness Doc and Auntie J on that one!!!
    The invites will be a topic to revisit for years to come!! Foo Foo La La Diddly Dee!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the very same thing! I thought the seal was a ....unique...choice for a wedding....??? Ha, I just thought it was a blonde moment-what's JAMJAR's excuse? ;)
    Blonde PBKISSES and to ya!

    ReplyDelete