Friday, February 19, 2010

Be still and know that I am God.

Be still and know that I am God. Psalms 46:10

This next week and a half will be about being still and having faith. I always think of my mom when I hear this verse and today it has been ringing throughout my mind. I think that it has to do with my upcoming interviews with a few school districts around the Kansas City area.

So leading up to my interviews on March 1st, I thought that I would give myself a bit of a homework lesson to research each district and let you know about each as well. An extra prayer for my job search would be appreciated :)

Paola USD #368: Ensuring Success for All Students.
Elementary Schools: 3

Spring Hill #230: Building a Foundation for the Future
Elementary Schools: 2

Olathe #233
Elementary Schools: 34

Gardner-Edgerton #231
Elementary Schools: 6

Blue Valley #229: Education Beyond Expectations
Elementary Schools: 20

Shawnee Mission #512
Elementary Schools: 35

Ottawa #290
Elementary Schools: 4

More to come this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment