Saturday, February 27, 2010

Bless My Little Color Blind Heart.

In my excitement to find 1. Easter outfits on-sale and 2. seersucker suits with coral ties, I apparently overlooked the fact that the seersucker was not khaki, but rather grey. Did you forget how impulsive I am?

Well, bless my little color blind heart.

And bless my Guy and Mama for not pointing it out to me until after I had the suits home, hung in the closet and noticed the GREY color on the tag. Thought for the day: Would they have informed me that I was color blind before I sent those three precious boys down in aisle in grey suits?

Who knows. Either way, I'm returning them to Target tomorrow and going to check out Sears that has a great selection of toddler suits to see what they have to offer, in coordinating khaki of course.

Here is what Mama and I have scouted out online:
It's not seersucker but it's closer to my inspiration pic below:

1 comment:

  1. I'm lovin the seersucker. If you don't use them for the wedding and haven't already returned PKing's I would love to buy his from you!
    Love you,
    Auntie L
    PS So happy to hear your appreciation of the "southern" way of life, no sense fightin' it!

    ReplyDelete