Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What a Coinky Dink.

My Guy and I need (ok, "want") some patio furniture for our new home.

I found these on Target. I couldn't decided between white, yellow or red. Guy said white looked the most classic. So we added the set to our Target Wish List.

I'd like to spruce them up with some of these.


Our mudroom/summer kitchen/Jasmine's bedroom will be decked out with red gingham curtains and terra cotta pots growing green herbs and topped with a red ribbon. I think this bistro set on the back patio will be a great way to tie together indoors and out!

Waiting for that coinky dink connection?

Today, I was reading Snippet & Ink a favorite wedding blog of mine for inspiration, Kathryn posted this inspiration board:
Red Bistro Chairs.

Inspiration from Snippet and Ink.

How lovely.

Nesting love and all of mine!

3 comments:

  1. And where may I ask will Frank and Marie sit????? Please request 2 sets!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to post here but talk, nay I say, rave about yesterday's post! Fantastic picture book! I can't wait to see the house all done. It is going to be so, so cute!
    How did you get so blessed? Your family is one sweet group of lunatics!
    PS...are you installing tin cans and a string for instant communication?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bistro set. I had a black set I found at a flea market a few years back. Unfortunately, it was used for part of a tree house project OR was thrown over the deck rail and didn't survive the fall. I can't remember which. Oh well, so glad to hear they can be found at Tar-jay. Loved the picture book. Baby B is making peace with the tu-tu. She wore it around the house the other day and wasn't too traumatized by it! I saw a tutu the other day and they had sewn a couple of white rose petals here and there on it. Looked like they had just landed there. Don't listen to me, you have enough to do! Also---saw the seersucker suits yesterday at Target, under store lighting they looked very tan, unless you held them up to something actually tan-then they looked grey. So I'm letting you off the hook on the whole color blind thing!

    Love ya!
    Auntie L

    ReplyDelete