Tuesday, March 30, 2010

There is no pillow as soft as a clear conscience

But... a clear conscience is not as cute as these pillows!

I had dinner with one of my very best friends, K this evening.
As I was waiting for her to finish Equestrian practice, I decided to have a little Retail Therapy.
I made it all the way throughout Target without bags. Score.

K and Chic Chick our 1st day of college. Oh the memories to come!

I still had more time to kill so I decided to swing through Pier 1 to check out their Summer collection. I made it through the whole store until the last corner and saw these beauts!

Perfect pillows for a new home.

I use the 5 finger approach to justifying a purchase.
Here are the top 5 reasons that I love them:
5. They match my blog background, kind of.
4. They will match the yellow of the kitchen and help unify our home.
3. They are floral, without looking like I live with 4 Grammas in a cottage.
2. I love the color combination of yellow, coral, green and turquoise.
1. They were 25% off.
*Bonus: I love nesting.

Nesting love and all of mine!

PS. Check out the paper tomorrow for a revised version of our engagement announcement!

2 comments:

  1. great pillows I think they are channeling 1974 but in a good way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, love the pillows. Unfortunately, I have no idea if you will get this comment since none of the comments I posted today seem to show up! But its so wierd you mention NieNie. I have not read her blog since the last time you mentioned it to me
    (like a year ago?)But something made me check in TODAY! So I saw the brothers blog. How funny is that??? Or should I say What a coinky dink?

    Love ya!
    Auntie L

    ReplyDelete